CH-IT Business Group has been set up by the Swiss and Italian business communities, to promote business cooperation between the two countries, fostering an ongoing dialogue between the business community.
It is a working group characterized by a constant evolution that develops debates and discussions on different issues of bilateral cooperation. It has also launched a successful promotion of business relations between Italian and Swiss acting as a forum for meeting and dialogue to promote a ‘thorough and direct mutual understanding.
On the basis of the activity together, the CH-IT aims to:
- identify possible areas and forms of cooperation (on the industrial and services) to facilitate the development of agreements and joint ventures;
- Identify the obstacles to increased bilateral trade and investment development and the opportunities offered by their “country systems” also to third markets;
- provide a forum for discussion and exchange of experiences of Italian and Swiss entrepreneurs interested in expanding and deepening business relationships with partners in the other country;
- To promote better understanding of the Italian system by Swiss companies (and vice versa) and collect the needs of the same for a more successful development of bilateral cooperation.
- promote and encourage foreign investment in their respective territories in order to promote local economic development and cross-border.
- Companies, organizations and institutions to become members of the CH-IT BG can join the working Group.
SCARICA LA NOSTRA GUIDA
GUIDA ITALIA SVIZZERA ALLE ATTIVITA’ TRANSFRONTALIERE
Scarica il nostro Handbook
LE REGOLE PER LAVORARE IN SVIZZERA: VADEMECUM 2016
LE REGOLE PER LAVORARE IN ITALIA